White people are laughing straight to the bank.
We are done in these streets.
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
PLUS BUTTHOLE CRAMPS OMG
"faux pixie crop" "clever"
White ppl try so hard
Jordan was right. These white trying to figure out how to make this happen. I’M DYING
lmao white folk so lost
White people better not steal this shit neevuh!
FAUX PIXIE CUT? Listen…
Holy shit it’s a hair style yet people are really making it about race do they have nothing better to do or
To those of you (I’m talking you, my white brothers and sisters) who don’t get why this is so funny to nonwhites, you obviously don’t understand black culture. Ri-Ri’s (that’s short for Rhianna) hair wrap, the “faux pixie cut” as some of you are now calling it, is equivalent to a white woman leaving the house in freaking hair rollers and black folks calling it a “faux curly bob” and deciding to trend it and wear it out to the clubs as a fashion statement. Here’s a short history lesson (never say I didn’t teach you anything). Since the early 1960s, AA women have been wrapping their hair this way with hairpins and covering it with a scarf before going to bed at night to keep it neat and smooth. It is not…I repeat…not a hairstyle to wear in public unless you just don’t give a fuck. If ya’ll don’t believe me go ask the one black friend you know, if you happen to have one. I ain’t talking about your one mix black friend who’s as lost as you are. I mean your real one who grew up in a house with a black mama who relaxed her hair and used a straightening comb. Being a WoC, Ri-Ri obviously knew this and didn’t bother to unwrap her hair because she doesn’t give a fuck about the AMAs and wasn’t about to waste a hairstyle on it. Yet, some fool wrote an article about how cute and clever her non-hairstyle looked. This shit is as funny to us as when white folks were making a huge fuss over Miley Cyrus’ so called ‘twerking’ and even had the nerve to put that shit in the dictionary. THE FUCKING DICTIONARY, SERIOUSLY? Sometimes, PoC can’t help but laugh and shake our heads at this nonsense.
YO, THIS EXPLANATION IS EVERYTHING.
WHITE PEOPLE PLEASE READ.
This was yet another of Rihanna’s not-give-a-fuck moments, perhaps even a fuck-you-you’re-not-important gesture towards the AMAs and the public.
Next white folks will be rolling out the door in satin bonnets.
No lie. And watch the price of bonnets sky rocket
THE SATIN BONNET COMMENT THO.
THEY BETTER FUCKING NOT.
"Holy shit, it’s a hairstyle"
This girl really went to the AMA’s in a doubie??!! I thought it was a lie when I heard